It’s that time of year! Here in Raleigh, NC the pollen is thick, the temperatures are rising and you’ve set your thermostat to cool. One thing’s for certain – you’ll definitely want to make sure your AC is ready for the intense summer months ahead! Preventative maintenance is a very important step in the upkeep of your HVAC system and will further ensure your air conditioning runs with efficiency.
We’ve been over the many benefits of preventative maintenance before but the most important reasons are:
- Less likely to have a breakdown
- Extends the lifespan of your AC
- Keeps you in compliance with your manufacturer warranty
The cost of maintenance is much less than that of a breakdown; and you don’t have to worry about the sweaty discomfort of waiting until a service tech can come to your house if your air-conditioning won’t cool.
If you do have a breakdown and have signed up for our Priority Service Maintenance Program, you’ll receive a 15% discount on any needed repairs which can save you quite a bit. We are confident to offer this discount because when you’re receiving regular maintenance to your unit, you’re much less likely to need an expensive repair.
What’s involved in our Spring AC tune-up (maintenance)? Have a look:
- Inspect filters
- Blow out condensate drain & clean pan
- Clean condenser coil
- Measure freon level and fill as needed
- Visually inspect for refrigerant leaks
- Check supply and return air temperatures
- Inspect electrical disconnect for proper operation
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure and record volts/AMPs on motors
- Check thermostat operation
- Inspect safety controls (when applicable)
Have you scheduled your Spring preventative maintenance? Contact us to schedule service today!